• B4+ (AK47 standard ammunition, VPAM APR2006 level 6)
• B6 (Assault rifles with ball or armored piercing ammunition, CEN1522 and 1063 level 6 – VPAM APR2006 levels 7)
• B7 (Assault rifles with ball ammunition, CEN1522 and 1063 levels 6 and 7 – VPAM APR2006 levels 7 and 9)
• Floor protection against two DM51 hand grenades/ HG85 fragmentation grenades
• Optional protection against land mines such as the DM31 available
Spaciousness. Low profile transport. And security that matches the need of large troops and teams. The Falcon 180, and 205, are armored buses that have conquered a variety of terrains, in Europe, Africa or Asia. Ideal to transport 35-50 people, with efficiency. Carrying the trusted manufacturing of Ashok Leyland, and the superior protection of MSPV, these armored vehicles are a smart blend of utility, design, and defense. Now, meet all your needs for armored personnel transport, with the Falcon.
5 runflats | ballistically certified steel and glass | upgraded suspension | up to B7 protection.
quick build | extensive customization | reliable support | for details mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Small, medium and full-size buses available
- Engine: H-Series W06DTI 6-cylinder turbo diesel.
Transmission: 5-speed manual.
Seats: up to 50.
Color: as per your choice.
- Heavy duty hinges with built in door stop.
Fuel tanks are protected with steel armor plates.
The interior armor overlaps surface armor components like the doors and windows.
Reinforced hinge mounting points support different components like the pillar and the door.
Engine’s battery and control module are protected to the same level as the opaque areas.
Can be modified to suit your specific requirements.
- Glass and steel are tested and certified as per European standards.
Armoring materials are ballistically certified by independent laboratories.
Beschussamt Munich tests limits of materials, and efficiency of assembly solutions.
Dual levels of quality control test for steel sheets: according to supplier standards, and standards of Beschussamt Munich in Germany.
We can build this armored bus to suit your specifications. To know how, mail email@example.com