• B4+ (Kalashnikov AK47 7.62×39 FeC) .
• B6 (7.62×51 M80, 5.56×45 SS109 – NATO and US assault riﬂes).
• Higher blast protection available against landmines such as the DM31.
• Floor protection against two DM51 hand grenades/ HG85 fragmentation grenades.
High utility. Secure cargo space. Protection against threats. Our GMC Savana armored cash-in-transit vehicle is the ideal solution for transporting cash, jewelry and other valuables. The efficient Savana build is further strengthened by our seamless armoring, giving the vehicle enviable ballistic protection. Smart interiors enhance cargo protection, ensuring your goods reach their destination safely.
ballistically certified materials | high quality armor steel and glass | 5 runflats | upgraded suspension.
quick build | extensive customization | reliable support | for details mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guard’s compartment separated from the driver’s cab by a partition with lockable sliding door.
Guard’s compartment separated from the vault area by a steel partition.
Vault accessible through a door in the partition within the guard’s compartment; for loading, vault accessed through a rear swivel door.
Roof mounted emergency exit hatch.
Option of fitting doors and the hatch, with electronically controlled, interlocking high security safety locks, with additional manual bolt locks on all doors.
DVD recorder with up to 8 channels for perimeter surveillance and monitoring.
Vehicle tracking system, communications equipment, PA system.
Armored radiator grill, heavy duty ram bumper, runflats, etc.
- Armoring integrated inside the vehicle’s cab to form a self-supporting structure.
Heavy duty hinges with built in door stop.
Fuel tanks are protected with steel armor plates.
The interior armor overlaps surface armor components like the doors and windows.
Reinforced hinge mounting points support different components like the pillar and the door.
Engine’s battery and control module are protected to the same level as opaque areas .
- Glass and steel are tested and certified as per European standards.
Armoring materials are ballistically certified by independent laboratories.
Beschussamt Munich tests limits of materials, and efficiency of assembly solutions.
Dual levels of quality control test for steel sheets: according to supplier standards, and standards of Beschussamt Munich in Germany.