• B4+ (AK47 standard ammunition, VPAM APR2006 level 6)
• B6 (assault rifles with ball ammunition, CEN1522 and 1063 level 6 – VPAM APR2006 levels 7)
• Floor protection against two DM51 hand-grenades/ HG85 fragmentation grenades
• Higher protection available up to landmines such as DM31
Undeterred by threats. Undaunted by distance. The Mercedes Benz Actros, reinforced with our proven ballistic steel and glass armor, transports valuables confidently. This no-nonsense truck offers ample space for cash, jewelry, art works, and any other precious cargo. Armoring is integrated with the OEM’s front, to form a self-supporting structure that reduces stress on the vehicle body. Upgraded suspension and runflats aid superior performance. Supporting a high degree of customization, the Actros can be turned into a bulletproof vehicle to suit your specific requirements and offer desired protection levels.
ballistically certified materials | high quality armor steel and glass | 5 runflats | upgraded suspension
quick build | extensive customization | reliable support | for details mail email@example.com
- Choice of wheelbases, 4×2, 4×4, 6×4, and 6×6.
Separated compartments, with steel partition, for cargo and guard.
Seats : Guard’s compartment and vault area built with ballistic steel.
Vault accessed through a rear swing out door, fitted with electronically controlled safety lock.
Windows and gun ports on both sides, and into the vault.
- Tow bars, jerry can holder, tool boxes, shovels, sand ladders, etc.
Remote controlled, roof-mounted search light
Rear view camera
Rear swivel door with fold down step
3-piece aluminum or 2-piece steel rims with runflat systems
Front mounted electric winch
- Glass and steel are tested and certified as per European standards.
Armoring materials are ballistically certified by independent laboratories.
Beschussamt Munich tests limits of materials, and efficiency of assembly solutions.
Dual levels of quality control test for steel sheets: according to supplier standards, and standards of Beschussamt Munich in Germany.