• B4+ (Kalashnikov AK47 7.62×39 FeC ammunition).
• B6 (7.62×51 M80, 5.56×45 SS109 ammunition) .
• All sides of the passenger compartment and the roof are protected.
• Floor protection against two DM51 hand grenades/ HG85 fragmentation grenades.
• Optional protection available against landmines such as the DM31
One of Toyota’s largest luxury 4WD sedans, with pre-collision support and ballistic armoring, the Avalon is a pleasantly surprising vehicle. It is spacious, quick, and discreet, offering an ecosystem of premium luxury. We fortify it to suit a range of needs – transport of valuables, emergency services, VIP or personnel travel, or law enforcement. Our full-length armor blends seamlessly with the Avalon’s build, bringing to you a security vehicle that has state-of-the-art technology, and unrivaled resistance to threat.
5 runflats | ECU and battery protection | ballistically certified steel and glass | upgraded suspension | protected fuel tank | full length armoring.
quick build | extensive customization | reliable support | for details mail email@example.com
- Engine: 3.5L petrol V6 .
Transmission: 6-speed automatic.
Seats: 2 + 3.
Color: as per your choice.
- Heavy duty hinges with built in door stop.
Fuel tanks are protected with steel armor plates.
The interior armor overlaps surface armor components like the doors and windows.
Reinforced hinge mounting points support different components like the pillar and the door.
Engine’s battery and control module are protected to the same level as the opaque areas.
Can be modified to suit your specific requirements.
- Glass and steel are tested and certified as per European standards.
Armoring materials are ballistically certified by independent laboratories.
Beschussamt Munich tests limits of materials, and efficiency of assembly solutions.
Dual levels of quality control test for steel sheets: according to supplier standards, and standards of Beschussamt Munich in Germany.
We can build this armored bus to suit your specifications. To know how, mail firstname.lastname@example.org